- Severe anal itching especially at night, restlessness, and difficlty sleeping may indicate pinworms.
- Itching on the soles of yor feet sggests hookworms; in some cases this may be accompanied by a rash, coghing bloody sptm, and fever, followed by loss of appetite, diarrhea, palpitations, anemia, and fatige.
- Nasea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, dizziness, changes in appetite, and fatige indicate a large tapeworm-probably originating in beef, pork, or fish.
- Loss of appetite and weight, irritability, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and vomiting are symptoms of small tapeworms-originating in a rodent or dog.
- Diarrhea and cramping that last p to a week, followed by fever, mscle pain, conjnctivitis, and facial swelling arond the eyes are signs of trichinosis.
- Wheezing, coghing, or other breathing difficlties, followed by vomiting, stomach pain, and bloating, sggest ascariasis.
- Small red lesions that may itch-followed by coghing, wheezing, or bronchitis; diarrhea; abdominal pain; and flatlence - are signs of threaslworms.
Similar of Symptoms
Lots of people suffer from pain in anal canal. It is a distressing and annoying symptom. Fissure means an ulcer or a crack in anal canal. Anus means the
Ankle pain involves any discomfort in one or both ankles.
Alternative Names :
Pain - ankle
Ankle pain is most often due to an
Low back pain is one of the most ubiquitous of ailments. About 80°Io of people are so afflicted at some time during their lives, and of these, 1-2% become
The gallbladder is a small, pear shaped organ situated beneath the liver. The gallbladder stores bile, a greenish yellow digestive fluid produced by the liver
An otherwise healthy patient presents to the emergency department of her local hospital after falling onto her out-stretched arms. She has an obvious
If all of the signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia aren't enough of a physical challenge, many females (remember that approximately 90% of those affected are
This is a very painful affection, involving various joints, and generally affecting the heart. The cause is not exactly known, although it is thought to be a